A complete range of OE quality turbocharger gasket kits (over 600 references covering more than 3,000 applications), available from stock and ready for delivery.
Why choose Melett turbocharger gasket kits?
- An extensive range of competitively priced, OEM quality gasket kits;
- All in stock and ready for delivery;
- Immediate availability for Garrett, Holset (Cummins Turbo Technologies), Borg Warner (Schwitzer & 3K), MHI (Mitsubishi), Toyota, IHI & Hitachi turbochargers;
- Gasket kits available for passenger vehicles, commercial vans and heavy duty trucks;
- Development of new kits upon request in 30-45 days;
- All kits include: stainless steel gaskets (turbine), fibre or metal-rubber gaskets (oil) and copper washers, if necessary;
- One supplier for all your turbocharger component and gasket kit requirements.
To achieve a high-class repair results, Melett recommends exchanging the seals for each turbocharger assembly. Due to the extremely high temperatures of a turbocharger in operation, it is essential the gasket material is of the highest quality and able to withstand these tough conditions. As fundamental components to the operation of a turbocharger, gaskets should be replaced with every turbo repair.
All gaskets can be found on the Turbo Buildsheets, simply search using the turbo number.