All Melett KP35/39 CHRA’s are upgraded from single to twin ring comp end for improved sealing
- When the original KP35 turbo came out in the early 2000’s, it was a flatback designed compressor wheel with one piston ring groove on the flinger;
- The original design was prone to oil leaks at the compressor end as the piston ring seal wasn’t good enough;
- The upgraded twin ring is available on new complete OE turbos for most newer applications, Melett produce the twin ring flat back flinger to upgrade all old designs as well as new ones;
- At Melett, we build all our CHRA / Core Assemblies using a twin thrust flinger;
- We also produce both flat back and superback twin ring fingers, to replace the original designs.